Main responsibilities are as follows:
Coordinate & drive the development of technical specifications through gathering
information, resolving technical details with stakeholders, and documenting
Write and release Technical Documentation to be approved by relevant
stakeholders, such as:
- System requirement documentation
- Interface control documentation
- Verification & validation (V&V) plans
- Installation test reports (FAT/SAT) in accordance to electrical drawings.
- Software validation instructions & test reports (SST) in accordance to
software requirements & use cases.
- Integration instructions & test reports (SIT/FIT) in accordance to
- Operation & maintenance manuals.
Participate in planning and reporting
- Reporting weekly progress/issues/next steps to work package managers
- Support work package and project managers with technical competence
Ensure that all work executed in accordance with client quality assurance,
integration strategy and ESH policies.
Actively participate in work with deliverable and process quality.
Qualifications for the positions:
- Master or bachelor degree in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent
- combination of education and experience.
- Preferable experience from Automation and/or Electrical engineering discipline.
- Experience from using PLM/PDM, CAD and engineering tools.
- Experience from large sequenced installation projects and familiar with industrial
- verification & validation methods.
- Experience from complex, international technical/scientific projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent oral and written English skills are mandatory; knowledge of other
European languages would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, take own initiatives and pay attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, analytical methods and technical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in and with team(s).
- Uses initiative to identify and resolve problems/issues and has good judgement.
- High social skills.
- Participation in requested meetings
- Where applicable track progress with Jira project and issues.
- Prepare documentation when necessary/requested.
- Provide a monthly time report in excel/PDF to be approved by Work Package
- manager prior to invoicing.
- Monthly invoices prepared covering work performed during the month.
- The position is on site 100% in Lund however, during the pandemic the consultant will work mainly of-site.
- The consultant will bring his or her own laptop or a laptop will be provide by Sigma for and additional cost.
- Any offer should be “All inclusive”.
Coordinator technical specifications and V&V
Sigma Industry South
Skåne län, Sweden
Electricity & Automation, Testing and Verification, Project Management & Management, PLM, Project Management, System design, System development, Test & Quality, Requirement Management & Business Development, Automation
Joel Carnemalm, email@example.com, 46702949681