We are looking for a software engineer that has good knowledge in C# and testing. Our customer wants help with programming, design, test methods and equipment specifications, verification, commissioning, documentation and continuous optimization. Your focus area will be SW-development in this team, but not limited to that. With a common task to design, introduce and optimize fully automated test processes in high-volume production flows, your main objective will be the industrialization of the Camera production with focus on the Optical test processes. You will work to ensure products producibility.
Our customer are located in Vårgårda and Linköping. You need to be onsite most of the time.
What you’ll bring!
You already have a solid base and experience within SW test development for electronics, and it would be great if you have the basic knowledge in Optics. You are used to working in international environments and have a good knowledge about the English language and communicating to people from different parts of the world. Although, also being able to communicate in Swedish is highly merited
Level (diploma) required:
- Secondary school diploma in Mechanical/Automation/Electronic
- Post-secondary education in Mechanical/Automation/Electronic is highly merited
Other required skills:
- Excellent SW-development skills and experience (C#, C++)
- Good technical experience about Mechanical/Automation/Electronic
- Experience working with Lead production
- Basic knowledge in the Optics area (Optics, Optronics, Imaging Systems and Optical Measurement Technology)
Developer - C# & automated test skills
Sigma Technology Embedded Solutions
Västra Götalands län, Sweden
Software development embedded systems, Test & Quality, Software development
Swedish & English
Sofia Petersson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 46793411284