For an assignment at one of our important customers we are now looking for an Installation leader within the electrical field.
Required education background and professional experience
Several years’ experience from:
- Leading and management of large scale electrical installations projects including e.g. activities listed; cable raceways, cable pulling, cable termination, cable testing, rack population. etc.
- It is also preferable if the candidate actually has experience in performing these activities and not only supervising.
- quality control work including inspection plans
- Creating and reviewing associated design documentation such as work instructions, buildability reviews, Health & Safety plans and other installation related documents.
- coordination of subcontractors
- Planning and follow up of installation time schedules
Scope of the assignment
In this position, the candidate will be responsible for the quality and schedule of various electrical installation packages.
Most of the work will be done through selected installation contractors, which require good communication skill and experience to work through and with other managers.
Electrical Installation Package includes installation of:
Cable raceways, cable pulling, rack populating, cable termination, grounding (safety and EMC) etc.
The installation Package Leader is Responsible for :
- The installation preparation work leading up to Installation readiness Review (IRR)
- The actual installation on site and coordination of installation inspections and quality inspections and documentation
- The installation follows all rules and regulations
during installation and that necessary documents and material are available in time for the installation work
The installation Package Leader’s Mandate :
-Steering and controlling the installation
-Making decisions and priorities within the Installation Package.
-Making decisions about cost changes (within frames) during the installation.
-Give needed support /improve the contractors progress
With a solid experience from installation you are a person with great structure and organized way of working. You are used to complex installation sites with many ongoing activities from various technical areas and sub-projects. You like to work in an international environment.
Installation Lead Electrical
Sigma Industry South
Skåne län, Sweden
Electricity & Automation, Energy & Power Engineering, Project Management, Automation
12 months with possible extension
Andreas Engman, email@example.com, 46706524741