In the role as Project Planner you will work with project time and resource planning within our "Model E" program.
You will work closely with the head project manager to establish project plans,
all from master plan to detailed plans. You collect information for planning
and monitoring of the project. You propose and introduce routines, with focus
on schedule, regarding; planning and monitoring, information distribution, risk
management and change management. You will also give support to sub project
managers in the planning area.
You report to your head project manager and you make sure that the projects
planning policy is accurate and followed as well as updated when needed.
Your main tasks are to:
• To put together and structure schedules based on input from the Head Project
Manager and project staff
• To put together, analyse and report the project status with regard to the
result and timetable.
• To signal deviations to your Head Project Manager
• To monitor the project’s dependencies.
- Relevant experience within project planning
• English, verbal and written
Meticulous, -Commununicative,- stress resistant etc..
Good communication skills
• Self driven and creative, taking initiatives
-Certification,- Branch (defence/Aero etc).
- Experience from technical
• Microsoft Project or similar planning tool and Excel
Sigma Technology Mid
Östergötlands län, Sweden
Project Management & Management, Business Analysis
Martin Karlsson, Martin.Karlsson@sigmatechnology.se, 46736870600