Description of the services and main responsibilities
The consultant will work in interaction with Integrated Control Systems internal and external stakeholders, executing the work in accordance with project planning and product lifecycle management for the division and main project.
The work packages to support are:
- Machine Protection Systems (MPS)
- Personnel Safety Systems (PSS)
The Protection Systems Group is responsible for the
delivery of facility-wide machine protection (MPS) and personnel safety systems (PSS). These systems are critical for the successful and safe operation of the
facility and are highly integrated into the design of the whole facility. As such, the work of the group involves plenty of interaction with stakeholders throughout the whole project, both in Lund and internationally.
responsibilities are as follows:
- Coordinate & drive the development of technical specifications through gathering information, resolving technical details with stakeholders, and documenting activities.
- Write and release Technical Documentation to be approved by relevant stakeholders, such as:
- System requirement documentation
- Interface control documentation
- Verification & validation (V&V) plans
- Installation test reports (FAT/SAT) in
accordance to electrical drawings.
- Software validation instructions & test reports (SST) in accordance to software requirements & use cases.
- Integration instructions & test reports (SIT/FIT) in accordance to safety/protection functions.
- Participate in planning and reporting
- Reporting weekly progress/issues/next steps to work package managers
- Support work package and project managers with technical competence
- Ensure that all work executed in accordance with project quality assurance, ICS integration strategy and ESH policies.
- Actively participate in work with deliverable and process quality.
Qualifications for the positions:
- Master or bachelor degree in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferable experience from Automation and/or Electrical engineering discipline.
- Experience from using PLM/PDM, CAD and engineering tools.
- Experience from large sequenced installation projects and familiar with industrial verification & validation methods.
- Experience from complex, international technical/scientific projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration
- Excellent oral and written English skills are mandatory; knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, take own initiatives and pay attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, analytical methods and technical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in and with team(s).
- Uses initiative to identify and resolve problems/issues and has good judgment.
- High social skills.
- Participation in requested meetings
- Where applicable track progress with Jira project and issues.
The consultant shall bring own computer and phone
Technical Documentation Engineer
Sigma Industry South
Skåne län, Sweden
Automation, Electricity & Automation, Testing and Verification, Product Information
English, other languages can be of great benefit
Andreas Engman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 46703897767