We are seeking 2 Android Solutions Engineers in San Diego!
The role requires a deep understanding of the Android system architecture. Sigma Connectivity engineers develop next generation technologies that affect users on a massive scale for audio/video consumer electronics, mobile and AR/VR platforms. We are looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including security, artificial intelligence, UI design, power optimization, hardware architecture, network connectivity, SoC migration, natural language processing, memory management, and more. You should have a broad set of technical skills in hardware and software up the stack and ready to take on some of technology’s most complex problems. You will develop applications or firmware primarily in Java and C/C++ using the Android SDK as part of Android Open Source Project (AOSP). You will think about never before solved problems on the Android platform and hardware and come up with possible solutions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s in computer science or equal
- Experience in API design, performance optimization, client architecture or tools in the mobile or CE space.
- Knowledge of the Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Knowledge of Java, C++ and Android architecture
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Experience with mobile application development or Android framework development
- Experience with hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Kernel development knowledge and understanding of hardware and operating system fundamentals
Preferred additional skills, personal traits and experience
- Team player
- Proactiveness in collaboration and execution
- Flexibility to switch technical context
- Willingness to learn new methods / tools / processes
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong passion for creativity and solving cutting edge industry problems
For more information please contact:
Android Solutions Engineer
San Diego, CA, United States
Damon Darling, Damon.Darling@sigmaconnectivity.com, +17604151859