Sigma R&D is now looking for a consulting manager for one of our consulting units in Gothenburg. R&D is today a major investment area with a group of around 60 problem solvers of the highest rank who think that software in product and system development is the most fun there is. Having fun at work is one of the most important things that lead to doing a good job and thriving.
In this role, you get personnel responsibility for a group of consultants with a focus on software development and combine this with an interesting assignment such as Scrum Master, agile coach or similar. We are looking for you who have a technical background but also have an interest in leadership, agile processes, business development and recruitment.
What does the role look like?
This role is a unique mix of a leadership role and a consulting role where you are constantly given the opportunity to take your own initiatives and help others move forward, while you develop in your assignment. In addition, as part of the management team at R&D, you have the opportunity to constantly improve the internal processes to make R&D the best consulting unit.
For us, the leadership role is about building relationships with your consultants and coaching them in their development. We want to be a workplace where employees thrive. In addition to personnel responsibilities, salary setting, employee interviews and other relevant tasks, the managerial role includes a managerial role. As we also want to continue to grow, recruitment to the group and working with the customer offering will be a significant part. We hope you enjoy keeping up with the trends and want to spread your knowledge to others!
The assignment as a consulting manager is combined with part-time customer assignments. Maybe by acting as an agile coach in a customer organization and for example coaching Scrum Masters, as a delivery manager for one of Sigma's team deliveries, or why not shoulder the role of Scrum Master in one of our assignments? Of course, depending on what you think is inspiring and want to continue to develop within!
We believe that you:
• probably has a technical education such as a Master of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
• has built a solid technical foundation for a few years in roles as a developer or similar, which has given you a good understanding of software and system development.
• fascinated by the agile way of working and wants to continue to develop it both in your role as a leader but mainly in assignments with customers.
We also hope that you:
• have had time to test on leadership responsibilities in some way before and realized that it is something you want to immerse yourself in. If not through direct personnel responsibility, then in the form of team lead or scrum master on previous assignments.
• has through the experience of working in the consulting industry gained an understanding of what the role as a consultant entails and has insight into the industry in Gothenburg.
As a person, you are straightforward with an open mind, positive, like to make others grow and see the potential of all employees. You should also be able to be a role model in the consulting role and be able to help both newly graduated and senior employees to develop in this.
Last but not least; we want you to continue to develop and have fun at work!
How is Sigma as an employer?
Within Sigma, there is a pronounced challenge that permeates all assignments and the company as a whole: if there is a smarter solution, we will find it. An endeavor that challenges us every day and allows us to think outside the given framework and together with our customers make the brave decisions required to create development.
You are very welcome to send in your application below. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and unfortunately have no opportunity to process applications via email. If, on the other hand, you have questions about the position, you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Klara Matsdotter at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact
Consultant Unit Manager to Sigma R&D
Sigma IT Consulting
Project Management & Management
Klara Matsdotter, email@example.com