We are now looking for 2 PTC Windchill experts.
- Maintenance of the PTC applications (with custom build add-ons), product life cycle and usage within the clients system to ensure it applies to decided functionality.
- Provide support to the End User Community
- Understand the business functionality, the design and application development and underlying technical solution to effectively manage proposed improvements and end-user communication.
- Solving incidents; knowledge about applications architecture set-up and global implementations for effective resolution of issues
- Member of Business/IT project teams, where the Business representatives normally are from the mechanical design and manufacturing area.
- Working with understanding Business requirements and suggest and implement IT solutions, often in scrum team set-up.
Description of the role
- Project member working with new Business Transformation implementation Projects.
- Member of the 2nd line Service team, handling normal service activities (Incidents, Service Requests, technical upgrades)
- Knowledge gained during projects is vital when continue working in the service
- Normally you will have a split allocation between service and projects, pending allocation need.
Technical Skills (knowledge and experience):
- PTC Windchill PDMLink and CREO
- Good if additional knowledge in:
- Windchill Project Link
- Windchill MPM Link
- Thing Worx (show that the person works with new things)
- ESI (in general and for SAP)
- Integrity Modeler (show that the person works with new things)
- Integrity Lifecycle Manager (show that the person works with new things)
Good if Process knowledge
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Mechanical Design
- Top-down design
- Release and Change management
- Configurable product management
- Options and variants
- Platform Design and Variant Generation
- Associative BOM management
- Family planning
Good if knowledge in some of the following areas
- Large assembly management, Reference designation, Interface management, Verification and validation, Electrical design
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) are essential to be able to communicate with a global end user community
- Strong in dialog with stakeholders about business requirements and functionality, and ability to connect that to technical solutions.
- Strong collaboration skills and used to work in teams
- Working in a self-managing way and plan, drive and deliver per agreed plan
- Strong at taking part in design discussions and deliver design suggestions
- Strong in documentation
- Good if having experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Service oriented working approach
- High interest (curiosity) in learning existing solutions (configurations) and where used
More important that you have deep knowledge in few areas than little knowledge in many of the areas
For more information please contact
PTC Windchill consultant
Sigma Industry South
Calculation & Simulation, Industrial Design & Ergonomics, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing engineering incl. Logistics, PLM, Audio/Acoustics, Opto engineering, Project Management, Automation
Andreas Holmgren, firstname.lastname@example.org, 46730310394