Sigma Connectivity is a global design house developing products for leading international brands in a number of industries including consumer electronics, traditional industry, telecom, automotive, logistics and more.
We have close to 500 highly experienced employees using our foundation from connectivity in the fast paced electronics industry to connect all sorts of products and put them online.
Within the business unit focusing on Internet of Things technology we are now searching for our next colleagues with expertise within cloud technology and development. Could that be you? Are you a passionate engineer who is enthusiastic about and has experience from developing fullstack cloud solutions and products? Do you want to be involved in all stages of the product development life cycle? Contributing in all phases of product development in activities such as prototyping, breaking down and defining scope, contributing to architectural design and developing software, all while interacting with customers.
- B.S or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering building cloud frontend and backend solutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, take on new responsibilities, and adapt.
- Self-organizing and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and make use of your time effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player with good people skills.
- You should feel comfortable with customer contact.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent programming skills.
Preferred additional skills, personal traits and experience
Experience from as many of the following competence domains as possible;
- Google Cloud Platform
- RESTful API
- Database engines
- International working environment
- Extensive hardware and software knowledge and all the equipment to build and test complete products and solutions in-house.
- In-house tech projects
- Opportunity to develop cutting edge tech for market leaders and some of the most demanding customers
- The Sigma Connectivity company culture, which is about sharing experiences and working together – you will never work alone.
About Sigma Connectivity
Sigma Connectivity is a design house with all the resources needed to bring a product to market under one roof. We run projects that innovate, transform businesses and design new products and services within the areas of IoT, consumer products, MedTech, CleanTech and production technology.
Together with world-leading organizations, we continually push the boundaries of technology to deliver connected solutions.
For more information please contact
Senior cloud fullstack developer
System development, Software development
Patrik Klinger, Patrik.Klinger@sigmaconnectivity.se, +46768433547