As a software developer in C / C ++ at Sigma Energy & Marine, you work as a consultant for one of our customers or in one of our team and project deliveries.
As SOC/FPGA Developer you will be assigned to product development projects and take part in all project phases from concept definition to design, verification, industrialization and product support.
- Participate in studies and early phase projects for new solutions
- Be part of the team defining the architecture and building blocks to support the product portfolio demand
- Work assignments may include analysis, design, coding, testing and maintenance of specific FPGA functionality
- Contribute to FPGA deliverables with high quality and reliability
- Perform failure mode & effect and fault root cause analysis of new and legacy products
- Be part of defining and maintaining design processes and tools
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Data, Electro, IT, System development or similar
- 5-8 years of experience from software development in C or C++
- ETH/IP protokoller
- Experience in system, development and test
- Experience from structured development environments and feel comfortable in source control and CI/CD
ABOUT SIGMA ENERGY AND MARINE
Sigma Energy & Marine delivers expert knowledge within subsea, renewable energy production, processing industry and marine applications. We are proud of the fact that we can deliver industry leading competence to global companies by being present on-site as well as having a thriving and agile in-house operation.
We offer a diverse and exciting environment with the possibility to both continue develop technical skills within your main field of interest as well as broadening your experience within other areas.
As a part of the Sigma Group we have the ability to offer the best of two worlds; stability and entrepreneurship. Sigma consists of multiple companies in different areas of technical expertise and have today more than 5000 employees operative in 14 countries. Sigma is Sweden's largest privately-owned consulting group.
For more information please contact
+47 413 96 745
Senior Embedded Developer
Sigma Energy & Marine
Mechanical Engineering, Electricity & Automation, Energy & Power Engineering, Software development embedded systems, Automation
Daniel Hermansson, email@example.com