Are you an engineer with a big interest in writing?
We are looking for Technical Writers to work within the Life Science and MedTech industry!
Does working in the challenging area between enforcing style guidelines, ensuring technical accuracy, and delivering what end users want to read sound interesting? Then you would probably be perfect as a Technical Writer at Sigma Technology!
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for creating and updating product information based on various types of input for new and exciting products from global companies. You will be working closely with development teams, product owners, and other professionals within, for example, sales, marketing and service to get the correct input for your documentation. You will write and update online help systems, user guides, troubleshooting guides, reference documentation and programming guides. You will drive review meetings, interview software and hardware developers and lab staff. You will also cooperate with specialists within regulatory requirements and CAD engineering.
- Master’s degree in IT, Mechanical engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry, MedTech/Life Science or Electronics
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Comfortable in interviewing stakeholders for input and driving review meetings
- Experience as a Technical Writer from a medical technology company is meriting but not required. You can also develop your writing skills from studies/postdoctoral researcher
- Experience from laboratory work/research and a good understanding of laboratory instrument/products
- Experience with XML, Adobe Illustrator or similar tools
At Sigma Technology, we put technical writing in focus. All together, we are more than 400 colleagues helping our global customers improving their technical communication in writing, with illustrations and animations.
Sigma Technology offers you as a Technical Writer a variety of different customer projects. We are collaborating with both small and large companies within many different industries for example; IT, Telecom, the Energy sector, MedTech/Life Science, Automotive, Defense and production companies. Most of our assignments are performed onsite at our customers but we also work with in-house projects from our office.
We give you the opportunity to
- A permanent employment
- Training, coaching, and development opportunities
- Challenging projects - you will work together with many of the leading Swedish and international companies
- A flat organization and a very open atmosphere
- A strong employer, Sigma Technology has been voted by its employees as the second-best employer in Sweden by Universum
We review applications on an ongoing basis, so please note that the position can be filled before the last application day. Upload your cv today!
For more information please contact
Technical Writer/Information Engineer within Life Science
Sigma Technology Information
Life Science, QA & Validation, Product Information
Marielle Dittmer, email@example.com, 46730957775